If you use the Coadjute Network via our Partner Cloud API or End User App Plugin you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Our mission is to digitally connect the property market. In order to do that, we need to keep our Services and multiple integrations to our Services running smoothly and without interruption. For this to happen, we need help from our Partners and their End Users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our Services so that all our users can enjoy all that’s possible with a digitally connected property market.
We created this Acceptable Use Policy to set guidelines regarding acceptable and unacceptable uses of our Services. You can find additional legal terms and the definitions used in this policy at the bottom. This policy may change as Coadjute grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. By using or accessing our Services, you agree to this Acceptable Use Policy.
No securities violations or network abuse
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, access or use of the Services or any third party integrations made available via the Services that:
- adversely impacts the availability, reliability or stability of the Services or any third party apps that integrate with the Services, and related systems, network or data
- launches or facilitates, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on the Services or on any third party
- attempts to or successfully bypasses, tampers with, breaks or circumvents any security mechanism on the Services or any third party apps integrated with the Services
- poses a security or service risk to the Services, to any user of the Services, to any third party integrations made available via the Services, or to any third party
- tests or reverse-engineers the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities, other than Coadjute’s published Bug Bounty program
- uses manual or electronic means to avoid or bypass any use limitations placed on the Services
No wrongful use
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, access or use of the Services or any third party integrations made available via the Services:
- in ways that misrepresents you, or disguises the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implies any sponsorship or associating with Coadjute or any third party)
- in ways that may subject Coadjute or any third party to liability, damages or danger
- in ways that violates or facilitates the violation of any applicable third party policies or requirements
- in ways that violates or facilitates the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation (including data privacy and export control laws)
- to promote or engage in or that result in any activity that exploit images or the likeness of minors, incite physical harm or violence against others, or is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, obscene or threatening
- to harvest or collect content about others without their express consent
- to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, promotions or solicitations (also known as spam)
- to solicit our partners or their users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Coadjute
- by registering an account on the Services using an email of a throw-away email address provider
- to create or use an account on the Services for competitive evaluation or research
No illegal or harmful content
You may not, and may not facilitate or allow others to, transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide any Content on or through the Services that:
- infringes Coadjutes’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs or code
- you or others don’t have the right to transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide
- is or promotes the harassment, intimidation, the abuse of or the unjust discrimination against others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status (“Hateful Content”)
- is illegal, defamatory, libelous, obscene, exploits images or the likeness of minors, fraudulent, threatening, or incites physical harm or violence against others
- could otherwise cause damage to Coadjute or any third party
No promoters of Hateful Content
You may not use the Services, create an account on the Services or transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide any Content on or through the Services if:
- you are an organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives positions or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage or sponsor Hateful Content
- you are a person who has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization described immediately above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content
For violations of this policy:
We may, but do not assume the obligation to, investigate violations or alleged violations of this policy, and without affecting any other remedies available to us, (1) remove any violating content or use, and/or (2) permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your account or access to the Services, without notice or liability if we (at our sole discretion) determine that you have violated this policy.
Definitions used in this policy:
“Services” means the Coadjute website (www.coadjute.com) Coadjute Network accessed via the Coadjute Cloud API or App Plugin, Coadjute Developer Portal www.developer.coadjute.com and any other websites, subdomains, platforms or applications owned, operated or controlled by us.
“Content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, transmit or otherwise provide in any manner to the Services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Coadjute or use with the Services.