Business Systems Analyst
March 22, 2020
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Ability to create clear user stories based on user feedback that meet business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new methodologies, best practices and standards.
- Leading reviews of business processes, developing optimization strategies anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, as well as developing and implementing solutions.
- Complying with regulations and preparing for assessments for requirements like OWSAP and ISO27001.
- Facilitating meetings, presentations and educational workshops for team members.
- Giving final approval on a finished project and user acceptance testing.
- Estimating costs, time requirements and ensuring completion of projects.
- Evaluating risks and predicting potential problems.
- Acting as a liaison between the business and 3rd parties, incorporating user suggestions into projects.
- Acquiring knowledge of products or services provided by the business.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis ideally in mortgage and related businessess
Business Systems Analyst at a leading-edge Cloud-based integration solution for retail financial businesses; helping to develop a set of common interfaces and a common data model for the industry.